We are hiring! Could you be our next Volunteer Recruitment and Marketing Officer
(a Minimum Contract for 2 years)
CWF (Conversations with Foreigners) is a conversational English Language Centre in Phnom Penh, providing a unique model of learning and cultural exchange. CWF has been established to raise money for a local NGO, CRDT (Cambodian Rural Development Team).
The successful applicant will report in to the Executive Director , and will be one of members of the CWF Management Team, responsible for recruiting and marketing international volunteers for Cambodia program. The role also include recruitment and marketing planning and budgeting as well as assist team to enriching quality of volunteers.
Salary is $ 800 per month depends on working experiences. Successful candidate will also be given for in country insurance, visa, work permit and other benefits as local staff.
Working hours; Monday to Friday 8am–12pm and 2pm–5pm. Flexibility in working hours is required.
- Volunteer Marketing- creates and manages marketing strategies and materials in both printing and online ( website, social media, google adwords, partnership…etc) to segment.
- Volunteer Recruitment- ensuring that qualified volunteers are to be recruited to meet organizational goals. Task include manage the CWF email account, ensuring all emails are responded professionally and in timely manner. Maintain a clear, structured, accessible archive of applications and correspondence within email system.
- Planning and budgeting-Ensure marketing plan is in line with ongoing strategic goals. Creating recruitment and marketing budget to be added into annual budget. Creating quarterly recruitment and marketing report, including analysis of volunteer demographics and recruitment statistics and trends. Updating existing recruitment policies and procedures as per review calendar.
- Provide technical support- This is to help enriching quality experiences while staying in Cambodia and assist team in cross culture understanding and dealing with complex issues.
- Recruitment skill – client management, partner relations,
- Marketing – Print, web, social media
- Design – graphic design, web design/management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Cross-cultural communication skills
- Native English speaker
- Fundraising skill
- A strong understanding of working with international volunteers
- Flexible, self-motivated and well organized
- Problem solving skills leading to sound judgment and quality decisions in a challenging environment.
- IT skills – web content management, programming skills (php, html, mySQL, database management)
Interested applicant either visit our office at #247c, St 271, Toul Tum PoungII, Chamcarmon, Phnom Penh or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications deadline: 16st December 2016
Expected starting date: 02 January 2017