Please note: we are no longer accepting applications for these positions.
CONVERSATIONS WITH FOREIGNERS (CWF)
VOLUNTEER RECRUITMENT & MARKETING MANAGER
(1 Year Stipend Position)
CWF is a popular English language centre in Phnom Penh and is a socially ethical organization committed to a sustainable model of fund-raising, learning, and cultural exchange.
CWF is a social enterprise of Local NGO Cambodian Rural Development Team, whose work in support of livelihood development and environmental protection benefit some of the poorest rural communities in north-east Cambodia.
The CWF model benefits both our students and volunteers, and enables us to provide a sustainable source of core funding to the Cambodian Rural Development Team.
CWF is seeking a highly motivated Volunteer Recruitment & Marketing Manager to help us grow the organisation, communicate our values and social impact through existing and emerging channels, maintain existing recruitment partnerships and develop new partnerships.
- Marketing and recruiting suitable, qualified, international volunteers for campuses to meet organizational goals.
- Maintain and develop the organization’s websites, databases, and social media channels in line with recruitment and communication needs.
- Providing technical support to the Volunteer Support Coordinator (VSC) and international volunteers, including development of volunteer management policies and procedures, assist in dealing with complex inter-cultural issues with volunteers when requested by OM and VSC, and assisting the VSC to plan and lead enriching social and cultural experiences for volunteers.
- Planning and reporting.
Key Selection Criteria
- Minimum of Bachelor in Management, Nonprofit Management, Human Resources, or a related field; or demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- 3 years experience in international volunteer management, recruitment, marketing, or related field
- Experience in a supervisory role with ability to provide meaningful, timely employee feedback and appraisals, and effectively address employee performance problems.
- Recruitment skill, client management, partner relations
- Marketing Print, web, social media
- Strong graphic design skills; proficient using Adobe CS packages InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom,
- Knowledge of WordPress, website management, content management and production, SEO, Google Analytics and AdWords
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in motivating and supporting volunteers
- Proactive, with the ability to work well in a team
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal/relational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexible, self-motivated and well organized
- Problem solving skills leading to sound judgment and quality decisions in a challenging environment
- Native English speaker or near-native level of fluency
- Programming skills, PHP, knowledge of databases
- Conflict resolution and cross-cultural communication skills
- Knowledge of Khmer culture and geography
- Khmer language skills
CWF provides a safe, comfortable workplace, a monthly stipend of US$650/month, $500 annual health insurance contribution, and 12 Month visa and assistance in finding accommodation. All other costs to be borne by volunteer, including E-Type entry visa.
- Expected commencement date: 1 September 2013
- The successful candidate will be required to submit criminal record history checks
- The successful candidate will be subject to a 3 month probationary period
How to Apply
Applicants should forward their CV, 3 professional references, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR
CAMBODIAN RURAL DEVELOPMENT TEAM
The Cambodian Rural Development Team (CRDT) is a local not for profit organization which aims to lift communities out of poverty in support of conservation through participatory community based approaches. Founded in 2001 as a voluntary university student initiative, CRDT has grown into an organization working to deliver community and rural development projects to 4,961 families in support of conservation of critically endangered Mekong River Irrawaddy Dolphins in Kratie and Stung Treng, and the protection of tropical forest biodiversity in Mondulkiri.
‘A Cambodia free from poverty and environmental degradation’
‘To improve food security, incomes, and living standards of poor rural communities in support of environmental conservation in Cambodia.’
CRDT is looking for a position of Organisational Development Advisor
Length of contract: 1 year renewable
Cambodian Rural Development Team (CRDT), NGO specialized in rural development and based in Kratie, is looking for a volunteer to assist the director as an Organizational Development Advisor. The volunteer will bring his support and expertise in the fields of organizational development, the NGO strategy and in human resources. The volunteer should be qualified, incumbent of a degree in management or human resources and having already had a professional experience in that field. CRDT will provide for an accommodation as well as an allowance of US$300/month.
How to Apply
Download the full ToR HERE
Applicants should forward their CV to email@example.com
Visit http://www.crdt.org.kh for more information about CRDT.